From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Friday, 13 February 2004 4:10 a.m.
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Input voltage minimum

Original poster: "Luke" <Bluu-at-cox-dot-net>

Can anyone tell me what would be considered near the minimum voltage
that
would be feasible to use for the supply transformer?
I have heard of people using 9KV  Any one ever use a 6KV or even a 4KV?

This is all in regards to a classic design (disruptive I think is the
term?).  not solid state or magnifiers etc.

Thanx

Luke Galyan
Bluu-at-cox-dot-net