RE: Chokes vs Safety Gaps

Original poster: Brett Miller <brmtesla2-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Absolutely.  Unless someone can come up with
*compelling* evidence to the contrary, using rigorous
standards of measurement and double blind testing and
peer review, then I think any up to date coiler should
consider the "Chokes vs Safety Gaps" discussion a moot
point.

You can't really argue with a reproducable
measurement.  At first I laughed at some of these
posts.  Now I just delete them.

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"

-Brett

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/MyPapers/NSTWindingStress/NSTWindingStress.html

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/MyPapers/rcfilter/rcfilter.html

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/MyPapers/rlcfilter/rlcfilter.html