Looking for a Transformer

Original poster: Bob81818-at-aol-dot-com

Hi everyone, this is asking for much, but i need a 9kv 30ma transformer for
my coil, by feb 26th (electricity class demo at school). I would be willing
to pay a reasonable price as well as shipping and handling if anyone has
one laying around. I also understand that these arent all too easy to come
by anymore, so if anyone has an idea of where i could get one, any
help/ideas would be greatly apreciated. Thanks all for your time!
        Dan E.