Re: tesla virgin no more ! but need help

Original poster: robert & june heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

   15Kv x 1.414 =  21.2,  KV     12 X 1.6 KV IS 19.2 KV  LESS THAN NO MARGIN
OF SAFETY. 15 X 1.6 KV = 24 KV IS A VERY SMALL MARGIN OF SAFETY ONLY 2.8 KV.
MAY I SUGGEST YOU ADD AT LEAST 1 0 MORE CAPACITORS TO EACH STRING.
    Robert   H