Re: Transformer Cost

Original poster: Dave Leddon <dave-at-leddon-dot-com>

God, I hope not.  It came out of a transformer purchased from Dr. R who, at
the time, claimed that none of his transformers contained PCBs.  I
performed the standard tests, the oil floats on water and it burns freely
which, I know, is hardly definitive.  I suppose if I were really curious I
would purchase one of those field PCB test kits (about $50) which can
detect PCBs down to parts in a million, but I'm just not that concerned.  I
only reason I want to be rid of it is that it takes up valuable space in my
storage shed which could be used for more important junk.
Dave
Pleasanton, Ca