Re: Corona Ring

Hi Luke,

Corona rings are typically used when we need to soften a sharp high voltage
"edge".  In those cases, the radius of the ring is usually vastly larger
than the edge, so it "always works".

I just get large diameter copper tubing that is simple to bend around a can
or other right diameter object.  That is like 1/2 inch tubing here and it
easily stops arcs off the top winding of coils and such.

Cheers,

         Terry