Re: The equation used to calculate the resonant frequency of a secondary coil

Original poster: robert & june heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

Adam: You were given a formula. The problem is you dont know the self
capacitance so tables based on experimentation is required, I use spaced
wire so I can only wind a coil to approximat size and test the results, The
self capacitance of close wound coils dosen't apply. Use the prograns
provided by the Tesla list for best results.
      Robert   H