RE: Am I courting disaster?

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Don't take this the wrong way, but...

When I disect things, I approach them from the stand
point that somehow they were manufactured and all I
have to do is reverse the process. Mine could easily
be opened (if I wanted to do this) by removing the two
metal end caps. This is a good approach to any type of
disassembly. Rather than breaking out the hammer, try
to see how it was put together first.

http://www.hot-streamer-dot-com/adam/garage/gap_18kV_1.jpg

Adam