Re: Switchyard video, test results not ideal.

Original poster: Bert Hickman <bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-net>

Tesla list wrote:
>Original poster: "Hydrogen18" <hydrogen18-at-hydrogen18-dot-com>
>You may have seen this before, but I just got it, and it is definetly
>impressive!
>http://www.hydrogen18-dot-com/video/LugoSWR.mpg

It does look vaguely familiar... :^)

The full story behind it (and other "interesting" HV videos) can be seen here:
http://205.243.100.155/frames/longarc.htm

-- Bert --
--
We specialize in UNIQUE items! Coins shrunk by Ultrastrong Fields,
Lichtenberg Figures (electrical discharges in acrylic), & Scarce OOP