Re: RSG unbalance

Original poster: Rob Maas <robm@xxxxxxxxx>

Hello,

Thanks to those who responded to the 'RSG-unbalance' question,
especially Dr.R. (hope you will recover soon!) and Scott Hanson,
for their very extensive and useful response.
I will make a 'knife-edge' support (made from those 'break-off'
cutting knifes) to look for the inbalance of the rotor-disk assembly.
I still have to decide how to cure the observed unbalance, but I
probably will add some weight, rather than take it away, because
the latter method is irreversible.

Rob