Re: Terry filter alternates?

Original poster: "Gerry Reynolds" <gerryreynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Gary,

It just occured to me that your data was measurements.  Is your power data
measured at the wall plug or is it calculated from bang energy (measured
bang voltage)

I have a similar setup with a 15K/60ma NST farm, SRSG at 120pps, and using
26.7nf (or 2.5*Cres).  I'm measuring 24KV bang voltage (923 processed
watts), and 1080 watts at the wall plug (with 140VAC in).  I didn't feel I
could measure the bang voltage with your resolution so I was wondering.

Gerry R.