Re: LTR cap BPS?

Original poster: "Gerry Reynolds" <gerryreynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Gary,

Im thinking that instead of using the gap settings, it might be more useful
if you could scope the spark gap and say what the breakdown voltage is.  The
physical to electrical spark gap data in JavaTC may not be very accurate and
does reflect a geometry that may not be what you are using.  I suggest that
we by pass this portion of the tool and Bart can set the tool's sparkgap to
give your measured breakdown voltage.

Gerry R.