Re: LTR cap BPS?

Original poster: "Gerry Reynolds" <gerryreynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Ed,

Very good question.  The firing only on positive cycles (or negative) was
first observed by me with a scope on the SG and my first thought was DC
flowing.  The simulations also show the same phenomenum and the model was a
linear one (no saturation effects modeled).  I would need to simulate this
again to refresh my memory,  but if I remember correctly, this mode would
flop to the other polarity in time.  I suspect that the steadystate and
transient responses ganged up to cause this for a period of time and then it
drifted into another mode.  At the time I was doing the simulations, I
thought I had a theory on why this was happening but it escapes me now.

Gerry R.