Re: question for ya......... (fwd)

Original poster: Chip Atkinson <chip@xxxxxxxxxx>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 19:29:18 +0000
From: david baehr <dfb25@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: chip@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: question for ya......... (fwd)

Hi, thankyou , but I think ive solved it , ...I was using a digital volt meter, I disconected the probe wires, and still got a reading , I guess its picking up inductance or somethin,....I tried an ol analoge meter , and got no voltage, so I guess things are ok, but I may add a secound ground rod just in case, .......THANKS FOR DA HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!! ,dave