From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2004 11:30 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: NFPA 70E Training outcomes (Ref: Safety Training...)

Original poster: "Harold Weiss" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi All,

I have had this problem happen!  The mains breaker oxidized and opened
one
leg of my house service.  Operating the breaker a few times resupplied
power.  The breaker hadn't been operated in 20+ years.  As I'm about to
have
some new wiring installed, I'm having it replaced as well as a few other
breakers.

David E Weiss

  > Original poster: Sparktron01-at-comcast-dot-net
  >

  > 5.  Circuit breakers should be mechanically exercised ONCE A YEAR.
This