HV transformer

We finally finished the prototype high current, HV power
transformer.  Current is 250-275 mA (varies a small amount between each
xmfr) and output is center tap grounded with 16 kV (8 kV - 0 - 8 kV)
similar to a neon sign xmfr.  They are internally current limited and do
not require an external ballast.  They have dual 120 VAC / 240 VAC similar
in style to a pole xmfr.

These are finished units ready for oil immersion.  Oil immersion will make
them very rugged for TC service.  I would advise using a slightly modified
Terry filter on the output.  I will send a drawing with each unit for the
recommended tank.  I can also furnish the metal tanks and you just add a
phenolic piece for the top to bring the HV output.  Tank price is not yet
determined.

If I can generate a total order for 10 or more units I will sell them for
$210.00 each.

I can not sell them to anyone under 21 years of age --- driver's license
photocopy required with order (unless I know you --- and know you are 21 or
over).

Please contact me off-list and advise on how many units you need so I can
total up the order asap.

Dr. Resonance