RE: 14.4 kV pole xmfrs

Original poster: "Steven Ward" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

>>If you are hauling a TC please plan on arriving at 2 PM so we can
>arrange setup prior to the general publics arrival.  If you have a 240 VAC
>long cord, please bring it along.  I have a standard outlet for 240 VAC 50
>Amp (NEMA L-7) so a NEMA plug similar to the type used on electric welders
>will work best (2 straight blade, 1 half rounded pin) and also we will
>furnish 120 VAC outlets for the smaller coils.

Are you sure that is the correct socket??? the L-7 is:

http://www.stayonline-dot-com/nema_connectors/7731.asp

That doesnt sound like what you said at all.

You wouldnt happen to have an adapter that goes from a 240 plug (the ones
that are like a normal 120VAC outlet, but the blades are rotated 90
degrees, looks like :   (-.-)     ) to your outlet??

Maybe it would be helpful if anyone has extra plugs etc, if they would not
mind bringing them and lend them out for the thon?

Steve