Re: Polyethylene pipe in UK

Original poster: "Yurtle Turtle" <yurtle_t-at-yahoo-dot-com>

We've used this type of HDPE in diameters of up to
48". Unfortunately, unlike the gas lines, most of what
we use is fairly thick walled. I've always wanted to
try and get a toroid made with the thinner walled
HDPE, since it's fairly flexible. Just cover it with
aluminum tape and you'd be in business.

Adam