Re: How to make a "good" copper tubing clamp

Original poster: "Eastern Voltage Research Corporation" <dhmccauley-at-easternvoltageresearch-dot-com>

I've tried this quite a bit.  However, it cannot retain positive clamping
force after a bunch of times of removing the clamp etc...
The copper eventually deforms to the size of the copper tubing.

Dan