Re: Dr R's 16KV 300ma transformer

Shunted transformers, for most power applications, represent inefficiency.
Inefficiency costs money.

They are a necessity for applications such as a TC where the spark gap
represents a short circuit for a small period of time.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.
Baraboo   WI   53913