Re: MY SSTC WORKS!!!!!

Original poster: "Eastern Voltage Research Corporation" <dhmccauley-at-easternvoltageresearch-dot-com>

Those two capacitors act as balancing capacitors and help to make sure the
midpoint on the half-bridge is halfway between the positive and negative
rails.
There is an additional blocking capacitor which is in series with the output
of the half-bridge and your transformer to prevent any flux imbalance which
can cause transformers to saturate and suck huges amounts of current.

Dan