Google Calculates

Original poster: Matthew Smith <matt-at-kbc-dot-net.au>

Terry - this is a bit OT, but list members may find it handy:

When writing my last post, I couldn't recall the Vpeak/Vrms factor so I
typed the following into Google:
half square root two
Was I amazed when it gave me the answer rather than just a page relating to it?

Also worked in the more obvious fashion for my full calculation:
220/(sqrt(2)/2)

As I'm forever mislaying my various calculators and don't like the KDE
offerings, I consider this a very handy tool.  Full instructions are at:
<http://www.google-dot-com/help/calculator.html>

Cheers

--
Matthew Smith