MMC

Original poster: "Mudford, Chris" <chris.mudford-at-agresearch.co.nz>

My last MMC was built on the ragged edge at resonant and failed a few
times.  My concern is that it failed in the same string.  4 parallel
strings were commoned on a brass bus bar with the tank connections at
one end and the string that experienced the failure was always that
closest to the connection points.  My new MMC which will have 7 parallel
strings are mounted on individual etched circuit board and I want some
ideas as to how I common them up.

Cheers, Chris (NZ).