Books by Dr. R and Bill Wysock

Original poster: "John Richardson" <jprich-at-up-dot-net>

Hello,

This is for some of the older members of the list, and Dr. Res. in particular.

I was reading one of my 1984 issues of TCBA, and there was mention of Dr. R
having published a short book called something like the "Tesla Coil
Experimenter's Guide".  Apparently it was full of formulas, charts, and
other handy bits of info.  Is this still available?

Also, apparently Bill Wysock was in the process of writing a book on Tesla
coils, and according to Harry in TCBA, it was finished and waiting
publication.  Sounds very interesting.

Again, this is info that is 20 years old, but I was wondering if DC's short
guide is still available, and if Bill ever did publish his book.  If so,
please let me know.

Thanks,
John Richardson