Re: NEW Self-Resonant COMPLETE SSTC Boards - BULK ORDER

Original poster: "Brian" <teslacoiler666-at-prodigy-dot-net>

Hi Jim,

I feel just the opposite. I would prefer that the boards included the H
bridge, because that is what keeps blowing up all the time in this basement!
It's much easier and faster to replace devices on a PCB rather than a vector
board! I have used IC sockets to make replacing those a snap, but so far I
have not replaced a single IC yet. I am blowing MOSFETS left and right
though.

If someone offered H bridge PCBs alone without the driver I would buy some!
If you blow the output devices, Just take off the heatsink, throw the rest
in the garbage, and pop in a new PCB! A wasteful corporate lazy mindset at
its best! :-) But you are right, the prices would have to come down quite a
bit before I would do that. On the other hand I would not buy a driver
without an output stage. By the way there are as many different driver
circuits as there are output stages.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Brian