Re: DeltaV/DeltaT vs capacitor roll length.

Original poster: Kreso Bukvic <kreso.bukvic-at-kc.htnet.hr>

"I am wondering how Maxwell manages to produce a cap with superiour dV/dC
and still from individual caps that are 3 times as long as the ones we use
for MMC`s.

Cheers, Finn Hammer"

It-s just maxwell, hi quality capacitors at high price but they wont fail
like some 10 $, 3 times overrated mmc. If you would like to build a MMC of
same strength. life etc like the maxwell has the mmc would also cost XXXX$.

Best Regards

Kreso Bukvic

PS. I cannot wait for Terrys maxwells to arrive. Im gonna get BIG streamers
again...