Re: Taken to the cleaners by a Transformer Salesman.

Original poster: Ed Phillips <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>

"I was also surprised because Brent DeBolt has a PhD and I wouldn't
expect
someone with that much education to make such a simple error.

Will advise.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.
Baraboo   WI   53913"

	I don't know the gentlemen or his interest in Tesla coils, but having a
PhD doesn't in itself doesn't necessarily imply wisdom.  I'm having a
lot of trouble from a guy at work who always signs himself as "XX PhD"
and is screwing up a job because of his pigheadedness (meaning he
doesn't agree with me).

Ed