RE: PlasmaSonic SSTC II Completed Design and Updated Schematics

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

No. They are supported up to about 500KHz with the parts listed.
The 30MHz design I'm working on is for the MOT powered SSTC.  Its
basically a push-pull type
switch circuit capable of swinging +4000VDC on each leg.  Although this
new circuit can switch at 30MHz
(in a linear fashion), 30MHz operation is limited for lower voltages
around 200VDC on each leg which is
about what your standard SSTC does now.
I'm still working out some bugs on that circuit, but once its finsished,
i'll be publishing my design as well
as possible making a board order.

Dan