RE: Bulk Order 15kW SSTC Boards

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

IGBT's are still slow devices.  Also, at 100kHz, you would typically
only run this device at about 5-8A current.
Even so, even though I may build a coil to run at 100kHz (which is a
relatively big coil for a SSTC), others might
want to run at 300kHz etc...

I'm no longer building the 15kW boards due to lack of orders and minimum
quantities etc..., but am about completed
the redesign of the PlasmaSonic II SSTC which is designed for up to
10kW.

Dan