RE: Geek Group Halloween Teslathon

Original poster: "Steven Ward" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I would like to attend, but ive got no means of travel.  If anyone that is
going passes through the chicago/suburbs area could give me a lift i would
really appreciate it.  Of course ive always got some neat TCs that are
small too ;)  Oh, and what day is the thon on?  If anyone could help me
out, it would surely be appreciated, please contact me off list ;)
Thanks!  I hope to see some more coilers before winter sets.