Re: TC -or- the WIFE ! H E L P !

Original poster: MShock8073-at-aol-dot-com

In a message dated 10/29/03 3:38:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

>There are, a very rare class of "GirlGeeks" but
>they are exceedingly rare, and very highly valued. If you're lucky enough
>to find one I suggest replacing your current model of wife with a GirlGeek.

I must have found one of those rare geekgirlz. Not only did my wife buy my
Distribution Transformer for me as a gift last Christmas, but when the
transformer turned out to be a foot taller than T&R guessed it would be,
and it refused to fit into the vehicle we were in, she helped me take the
front passenger seat out of our Explorer so it would fit standing up, and
then made the 100 mile trip home, in the back seat, while the transformer
was in the front tied to the seat belt mounts.

I'm wondering how many list members are thinking "does she have a sister?"
at this time.

Marc S