Last reminder for North Texas teslathon

Original poster: "tcbfw" <tcbfw-at-charter-dot-net>

  Temperatures are now in the 60's to 80's here and it's time to send one
more notice.

  North Texas Teslathon

  Anyone who can make it to North Texas is welcome to come visit!

  This year we are giving Phil Rembold a hosting break and we will be
having the 'Thon at my house.  For those who have been to past Teslathons
at my place, note that I have moved, and you'll need to pay attention to
the new driving instructions!  We've learned from my last August Hellathon
several years ago to go for cooler weather.  This event will launch my new
garage/shop/barn thing which Wild Bill helped me build last year.

  And I'm ready to fire up the grill.
  We're throw on some Hamburgers, Hot Dogs - both moo and turkey, chill
down some soft drinks, chow some chips, and I might scrounge up a dessert
or two.  I've heard rumors that someone promised to bring fajita stuff,
gumbo, and maybe a homemade pecan pie or two.

  When:
  Saturday, October 18TH, starting at 9:00 a.m., making sparks and noise
until about 11:00 p.m., and shooting the bull and telling lies until the
wee hours.

  Where: 233 Remuda Circle West, Fort Worth, Texas  76108
  GPS co-ordinates for the technologically savy:
  032.80926       097.57482

  Phone:   (817) 448-9529

  Directions:
  West side of Fort Worth Texas.

  Take I-20 or I-30 to Interstate 820 North.  Exit on White Settlement
Road.  Go west on White Settlement road about six miles to the Remuda
Estates entrance.  Turn right into Remuda Estates.  Go straight to the "T"
intersection, turn right, and follow the road.  Road splits at the white
Spanish style house with the red tile roof, go straight and continue on
down the big hill.  Third street is Valley, turn left. Valley will go about
1/2 mile, then it "T"s into Remuda Circle West.  There is no street sign,
so don't panic.  Turn left and then the third driveway on the left is
ours.  Look for our large green mailbox with "233 Remuda Circle
West".  Turn left into our gravel driveway, drive over the wooden bridge,
and you are there!

  I know some solid state coils and solid state RF induction units should
show up.
  I'm firing up the big Maggie (new primary, new larger extra coil), and we
might even get to see some microwave quantum tunneling.

  I hope several of you can bring portable coils, SSTC's, rail guns, or
anything else you think interesting.  I have 200 amp service available in
the shop, and I've got a 100+ foot 8 gauge extension cord (bless Norm!). I
know I'll have an item or two for sale or trade, so bring your trading junk
too.

  See you there!
  Bert
<<mailto:bert.pool-at-prodigy-dot-net>bert.pool-at-prodigy-dot-net>
<<mailto:bert.tx-at-prodigy-dot-net>bert.tx-at-prodigy-dot-net>