RE: first coil

Original poster: Thomas <tom-at-pwrcom-dot-com.au>

 > Original poster: Ed Phillips <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>
 >
 > 	The key word in Antonio's note is CAREFUL!  Carelessness and
 > accompanying impatience will run any project.
 >
 > Ed

Now you tell me!

Three nights ago I spent over half an hour winding 1000t of 28AWG on a resin
impregnated paper tube former (using a lathe).

When I finished and had taped up the end I went to remove the coil from the
end stock, fumbled it, and dropped the coil onto the lathe bed.

Due to one seconds carelessness this coil is now useless as 4 turns in the
middle of the coil are dented to the point of being shorted together.

The swearing I did would have made a sailor blush.

Tom L.