Re: SRSG phase control question

Original poster: dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com

For a 1/20HP i barely got a 3A variac to do the job.  The 7A variac worked
great for a 1/20HP motor.
For a 1/3HP motor, you may need something even larger than a 7A variac.
What it comes down to is the
impedance your variac is and how much C you have to work with etc...

Dan