Re: Geek Group

Original poster: "Christopher Boden" <chrisboden-at-hotmail-dot-com>

We did have to wait, they came in this afternoon and ship tomorrow. And
btw, I never heard any responce from you, make sure to email
info-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org all emails are returned within 24 hours at the most,
usually within 2 or 3.

I've got a LOT of caps in this shipment, and we have another gigantic
shipment on order (we have an order coming up for 1200 pieces for a single
customer!) because the Coiling season is starting up. If you need them,
send your orders in. I have both sizes in stock, first come, first served.

Christopher "Duck" Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group
www.thegeekgroup-dot-org

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change
the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.

Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it.
     - André Gide, 1869 - 1951

>From: "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
>To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
>Subject: Re: Geek Group
>Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 21:45:40 -0600
>
>Original poster: PLUGHzz-at-aol-dot-com
>
>Took me 6 weeks to get my caps, sometimes they have to wait for them

Get MSN 8 Dial-up Internet Service FREE for one month.  Limited time
offer-- sign up now!   http://join.msn-dot-com/?page=dept/dialup