Re: nobody knows whos maggie at fla teslathon?

I think the P in the equation is the true power from the line (ie VA * PF).
Seems like this result is good.  Working backwards,  16 feet would
correspond to a Power of 12.7 KWatts.  With a 18 KVA input that would imply
a power factor of .7   I don't yet know what is possible with a SRSG, but I
believe the best PF one can get with a static gap is something around 0.5
without allowing resonant rise to overvolt the transformer (per Richie
Burnett).

Others please comment.  This is an area I want to learn more about.

Gerry R
Ft Collins, CO