(2) 833A Vacuum Tubes for Sale

Original poster: "Enrique Muyshondt" <Endeavour-at-austin.rr-dot-com>

Hello,

I just recently purchased 2 833A Vacuum Tubes for use in a trade for parts
to build a mini Tesla Coil, but after I got the tubes, I never heard from
the fellow again. Now I'm out some cash and have two tubes I'm not going to
use, so, I'd like to get some money back on these.

I'm hoping to get around $100 each for these, they are BRAND NEW in box,
appearantly Amperex brand. The filaments seem clean, as well as the
'getters' and there are no loose pieces of metal anywhere. I have no real
way of testing them, but judging from their condition they SHOULD work.

If you are interested please drop me a line, I would like to get rid of
these as soon as possible.

Thanks.

-Enrique Muyshondt