From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2003 10:35 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: pulsed lightning

Original poster: John <fireba8104-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Diodes aren't a problem,
Just look up a x-ray diode array on ebay. Buy a couple and connect them in
series.
Cheers

Original poster: "RIAA/MPAA's Worst Nightmare"

yup, rectify it and hook a giant cap to it. For $1500+ there's a 1.5MV 500pf
(~500J) cap on the SSN website. Finding giant diodes used could be a problem
though.