RE: Plasmasonic II board - MOSFETs - bulk buy

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

 > So far everything
 > tests out fine, but still need to find a good way to mount the dual
 > ultra fast diodes (MUR1660CT) while having to clip #2 and conductively
 > mount #4 via heatsink...
 >
 > Regards,
 >
 > David Trimmell

Dave,

All you need to do is using a #6 screw or similar and attach the back of
the MUR1660CT directly to the
thermal pads on the board (for low power use) or on top of a metal
heatsink for higher power use.

Dan