From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2003 4:53 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Plasmasonic II board - MOSFETs - bulk buy

Original poster: "Laurence Davis" <meknar-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Has anyone else proposed a bulk buy for -american- buyers?
I wouldn't have a problem with buying a batch and sending them out,
but I'm in America, not Canada.  minimum quantities must exist for some
of the
other components as well.
-larry.

Dan,
    of those boards that you sold, do you know how many are interested
in getting the fets now?

 >From: "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
 >To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
 >Subject: Plasmasonic II board - MOSFETs
 >Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 11:43:56 -0700
 >
 >Original poster: biomed-at-miseri.winnipeg.mb.ca
 >

 >Hello group,
 >
 >I recieved my Plasmasonic II board this past week and started to look
up
 >parts.  The MOSFETs used, IXFN44N50's through Future-Active are only
 >available in quantities of 10, all I need is 4  ( a spare or two
probably
 >would hurt either  ;-) )
 >they sell for $17.50 each.  Does anyone want to  sell me 4 MOSFETS or
go
 >halfers on a pack, or would someone like to do a bulk buy.  I could set
up
 >a bulk buy myself, but since I live in Canada there would be border
 >crossing fees for all the US people interested.  Digikey also has these
 >MOSFETs but they want $33.99 each or you can get the 48 amp versions
for
 >$33.00.  To much extra money, I'd rather split the costs for
Future-Active.