Re: Long, Continuous, Steady Streamer Phenomena

Original poster: "Karl Lindheimer by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <karl-at-coolbluesky-dot-com>

Dan,

My mini-coil will produce those long, writhing streamers as well.  I think it
has something to do with the toroid capacitance, as well as the bps and power
levels.

Karl