Re: DC Supplies for SSTC Coils ? ? ?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Actually, besides the 21000uF being way to big, I did find that my bridge
rectifier was dead and thereby shorting out the input.
I think i'll get a new rectifier and then try about 3500uF to start.  The
peak currents with 21000uF is too much.

Dan

 > Just curious to see what you guys were using for DC supplies when running
DC