Re: New Neon Transformers

Original poster: "Robert Schiemann by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bobbyrj3d-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hello,

       I've made one coil so far and I'm working on my second one
currently. I'm 14, so pole pigs and potential xformers are out of the
question, but I'd still like to get a decent amount of power. So, I'm stuck
with banks of NSTs. I currently have a 15/60 and a 15/30 in parallel, but
I'd like to get some more power. Most of the places around here (Ventura,
CA) don't have many NST's without GFI, and when they have them, they
usually wont let them go for cheap. So, heres my question: Everyone has
said that they've heard of coilers using NSTs with GFI, but no one has
actually said how to remove the thing or bypass it. How would one go about
doing this?

Thanks in Advance,
Robert