Re: Simulation of a conventional Tesla coil

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

These equations were originally developed for spark gap transmitters and I
always assumed they were analagous to a Tesla RC circuit with log decrement.

Dr. Resonance

 > Original poster: "Malcolm Watts by way of Terry Fritz
<teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <m.j.watts-at-massey.ac.nz>