Re: TCBA - Perhaps scan them in PDF???

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Perhaps this is a calling then for someone to scan these documents and put
them into a .PDF library.
Although I haven't seen them personally, it sounds like the articles are
very valuable to the tesla coil community and it would be ashame to someday
lose them.  A .PDF library would be the perfect solution to maintain this
valuable collection which could be passed on down to generations to come.

The Captain