Re: Magnifiers

Hi JB,

I scanned a paper copy of Antonio's "A Simple Design Technique for Multiple
Resonance Networks" at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/OtherPapers/Antonio/

This helps to explain how the program mrn6.zip is working.  Then you can
use those 2,3,4 modes and such for your design.  Antonio's program is
really nice as it plots the waveforms and such.  This should get you
started till Antionio's site gets backup.

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Programs/mrn6.zip

Cheers,

         Terry