Magnifiers

Original poster: "J. B. Weazle McCreath by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <weazle-at-hurontel.on.ca>

Hello Coilers,

I've been trying to get my head around the design of a Magnifier of
late and I seem to be having troubles connecting to Antonio's site.
I know it contains a wealth of information, but perhaps someone can
answer one question for me.  How do you calculate the secondary or
driver coil size?  I assume that the primary is resonant with the
extra coil in combination with the secondary, but I can't seem to
find any referrance as to how to figure its details out.

73, Weazle, VE3EAR/VE3WZL

"Don't take life so seriously, nobody has survived it yet!"

Listening: 7,055, 147.030+, and 442.075+
http://www.hurontel.on.ca/~weazle