Re: Simulation of a conventional Tesla coil

Hi,

I have the free version of MicroSim and the instructions at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Programs/1-91pspstu.exe

28Mbytes

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Programs/pspcref.pdf

4.5 Mbytes

Models of my coils at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Programs/MicroSim/MicroSim.html

I have to hide the link to the program since the big search engines drilled
it and I get too many hits on it normally ;-))

Upload speed is 240kBPS so be patient (might be busy tonight ;-)), or I can
burn it to CD too.

MicroSim is sort of hard to "see" at first, but people seem to catch on
fast and it is pretty addictive!

Cheers,

         Terry