Re: 833A socket

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I already did this about 4 months ago ;)

see here:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/srward16

go to the dual 833A page, and look at the home made sockets part.  It
sounds basically like the same thing you did.  I really do like the fact
that these lugs really did fit perfectly!

Steve Ward.