RE: Anyone using their VTTC Stacatto Boards yet???

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Actually, just got my toroid a few minutes ago, so its off we go!

By the way Steve, what type of SCR (part number) are you using for your
VTTC??  Are you using a
non-sensitive or sensitive gate SCR and which output of the staccato
controller are you using???

Just curious.

Thanks

The Captain